About cute girls,places,from all around the world

20.7.09

To my Friend Billy Warhol

So also to Mary,I forget to send her telephone money so here is 1000piso what she will get soon from me.

This is for Mary to remember Boracay,even if its not in Indonesia.nor China but today,I remember her.Indonesian money sample if they are beautiful girls must have money to entertain her.

Other Indonesian beauty,Farah.

Hong-Kong new dollar.

Indonesian money samples.




She is (this is for Billy)the gorgeous brunette,but sometime she is with different hair color.

Today I will post cuties from different Asian countries and money samples from Indonesia and Hong-Kong,because the girls are from overthere.I hope my friend Billy Warhol and others will like it.

0 comentarii:


Designed by
Blog Need Money | Distributed Deluxe Templates