About cute girls,places,from all around the world

15.7.09

Asian cuties also could be cute friendly countries


Manila,capital city by night.Even here a man can find a rent for 100 Euro.In Bucharest it's impossible,so I think one day I will try.


A Philippines money sample of 500 piso(peso,php),the currency rate is arround 1Euro=67peso

A house in Calabarzon,nice and cozy.


I met a girl from Philippines.She know that I am from Europe so ask me about life costs,than I ask her about life costs and i find out interresting things,that maybe are also interresting for others from Europe.In Romania a two bad appartmant cost in major cityes up to 500 Euro.In Philippines,in Cebu,Davao,Olongapo,you can rent a three badroom house with two bathrooms with 250 Euro.The food is also cheaper with 200 Euro a family composed with four buy food enough for a month.Also cigarettes(course it's not good to smoke),here are 2,5-2,8$ over there is one dollar or less,all american brands.

0 comentarii:


Designed by
Blog Need Money | Distributed Deluxe Templates